Manage My Single-Family Home
Let us handle everything
If you are the owner of a single-family home, you know the unique challenges that come with the upkeep and maintenance of an aging property. DRG Property Management in Minneapolis can give you a fully hands-off property management experience, or simply collect the rent and provide other services à la carte as you need. Whatever the level of service, you get peace of mind knowing that your property is well-managed by DRG professionals with decades of experience in all the details of real estate investment and property management in Minneapolis.
What will it cost?
Full Management: $149/mo
- $149/mo base management fee occupied property
- Full services including repair and maintenance coordination with a 10% fee
On-Demand Basic Service Plan: $29/mo
- $29/mo base management fee occupied unit
- Monthly Financial Statements and rent collection only (Maintenance invoices $200/invoice)
- The owner is responsible for all maintenance coordination, vendor billing, inspections, security deposit disposal licensing, insurance compliance, etc.
Full Management services:
- Collect and remit rent payments (monthly I & E financial statements)
- DRG is the local property manager for the City of MPLS
- Pre-lease inspection, key turnover, Post-lease inspection
- Contact the tenants for all issues - Generate CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) and send it to the tenant(s)
- Coordinate Repairs & Maintenance (Maint. Coordination Fee = 10% Full-Service & $200/invoice On-Demand, 24/7 emergency maintenance)
- Semi-annual check-ins of the property
- City Inspections & Rental Licensing
- Vendor bulk pricing, service contract setup, and preventative maintenance plans
Single-family home management covers the entire property. DRG is the local property manager for the City of Minneapolis and the primary tenant contact for all issues regarding the unit.
READY TO TALK?
By hitting submit, you consent to receive emails containing real estate-related information from this site. You can unsubscribe at any time.