Front Desk / Receptionist // Wanted
DRG is the most-recognized real estate brand in urban Minneapolis condos and lofts, and we are looking for a full time Receptionist. This is NOT a work-from-home job! Also, this is NOT a "sit at the desk and wait for the phone to ring" job; it IS a "I’ve-got-three-calls-I’m-juggling-and-this-person-looking-for-keys-and-two-leads-to-distribute-before-I-update-the-schedules-for-the-conference-rooms-then-get-the-presentation-folders-ready" kind of job! Sound like fun? IT IS AND WE ARE!! Honest; just ask us ... ;)
- Excellent time management
- Outgoing and personable
- Computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Great ‘phone presence
- Willingness to learn internal CRM
- You SEEK opportunities to contribute to the people around you
- You thrive in a high-demand, fast-paced setting
Example Role Specifics:
- Open and close the office: Lights/Coffee/ Music/etc. Make sure office looks presentable etc.
- Create a welcoming experience for clients, agents, and vendors
- Answer phones promptly and work to resolve issues
- Fielding calls and office walk-in inquiries from prospects, clients, agents, vendors, etc.
- Accepting and dispensing keys, checks, paperwork to/from clients, agents, vendors, etc.
- Periodic cleaning, straightening, organizing
- Order and stock supplies, including break room snacks/drinks
- Manage conference room scheduling
- Data collection and input
Normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8:20am - 5:30pm
Starting pay $15-20 per hour (DOQ)
PTO, Medical and Dental available, 401k, paid major holidays
If this sounds like a role that is for YOU, please inquire by emailingInfo@DRGMpls.com