Let us handle everything
There is a lot that goes into managing a condo, loft or townhome. DRG Property Management in Minneapolis can give you a fully hands-off rental management experience, or simply collect the rent and provide other services à la carte as you need. Whatever the level of service, you get peace of mind knowing that your property is well-managed by DRG professionals with years of experience in all the details of Minneapolis urban rentals.
What will it cost?
Full Management: $149/mo
- $149/mo base management fee occupied property ($49/mo each additional unit within building)
- Full services including repair and maintenance coordination with 10% fee
On-Demand Basic Service Plan: $29/mo each unit
- $29/mo base management fee occupied unit
- Monthly Financial Statements and rent collection only (Maintenance invoices $200/invoice)
- Owner is responsible for maintenance coordination, vendor billing, inspections, security deposit disposal licensing, insurance compliance, etc.
- 6% of gross revenues collected ($500/month minimum)
- Full services, including repair and maintenance coordination with 10% fee
Leasing fees of one month's rent will apply for tenant placements. We base our fees on a percentage of gross revenue. This helps you manage expenses by only paying to manage occupied units.
Full Management services:
- Collect and remit rent payments (monthly I & E financial statements)
- DRG is the local property manager for City of MPLS
- Pre-lease inspection, key turnover, post-lease inspection
- Contact the tenants for all issues - Generate CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) and send to tenant(s)
- Coordinate repairs & maintenance
- Bi-annual check-ins of the property
- Coordination with Association (Governing documents, Rules & Regulations Compliance, etc.)
- City Inspections & Rental Licensing
Condo, loft or townhome management covers only the unit, not the building. DRG is the local property manager for City of Minneapolis and the primary tenant contact for all issues regarding the unit.
READY TO TALK?
By hitting submit, you consent to receiving emails containing real estate related information from this site. You can unsubscribe at any time.