We are Mpls real estate
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FRESH?
DRG is looking for EXPERIENCED AGENTS looking to make a FOCUSED IMPACT in Minneapolis condo and single-family market.
If you are a hard-working, ambitious and resourceful real estate professional, DRG is looking for you. DRG is expanding with talented Real Estate Experts who are reliable and trustworthy resources for sellers and buyers.
Responsibilities include providing unparalleled expert guidance to buyers and sellers along with effectively marketing listings. This is a great opportunity for an agent looking to join a company of professionals who are committed to excellence and perpetual growth.
DRG values and encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply for this position we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Proven experience as a successful Real Estate Agent ($1 million in sales, but strive to do $5-10 million+)
- An impressive level of initiative and drive
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
- Passion for team culture and communication
- Provide guidance and act as a resource for buyers and sellers in purchasing and marketing properties for the right price under the best terms
- Work with clients to understand their needs and financial abilities, proposing solutions accordingly.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and successful real estate transaction.
- Moderate the negotation process
- Perform market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Maintain and update current listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Effectively promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Have a rock-solid understanding of real estate markets and best practices
If you are interested in learning more about becoming an Urban Realtor with DRG, email careers@DRGMpls.com and let us know WHY you are interested, and WHY DRG would be a good match.
Join our growing team, we're looking for exceptional PEOPLE.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming an agent with DRG, fill out the form below and let us know WHY you are interested, and WHY DRG would be a good match for you.