Maintenance Tech // Wanted
Compensation: $20 to $35 per hour (Based on experenice)
Employment type: Full-time
A partner of DRG’s, Invictus Property Management is seeking a maintenance tech for several properties in the Metro Minneapolis and St. Paul area. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of all maintenance work and management of the maintenance, housekeeping, and grounds maintenance staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prioritizing, scheduling, and completing maintenance requests
· Ordering maintenance materials, supplies, and parts.
· Complete unit turns in a timely manner.
· Implements the preventative maintenance program.
· Completes reports required by management.
· Notifies the business manager of any supplies or parts necessary to complete a service request.
· Regularly inspects grounds, buildings, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances, and major equipment.
· Is available for backup of on-call personnel and ensures an alternative backup technician is assigned.
· Ensures that all electrical maintenance complies with state and national code requirements. Performs other duties as assigned.
· To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily. The requirements define the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High school or equivalent education.
· Valid driver’s license is required to operate a licensed vehicle in order to perform the job duties.
· (1-5 Years) Recent experience in residential property management maintenance.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Other required Knowledge:
Skills, and Abilities:
· Extensive knowledge of carpentry, roofing, and general construction required.
· Must possess excellent communication skills.
MENTAL & PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Must be able to concentrate on intricate detail with moderate interruption.
· Must be able to understand the theories behind several related concepts.
· The ability to sit, stand, walk, extend arms and hands forward and overhead, finder and grasp.
· Must be able to occasionally bend, crouch, or stoop.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
· Must have close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· Must be able to travel independently within the community in order to supervise the maintenance work and staff.
· Typical office environment with temperature control with natural and artificial light. Outdoor activities require exposure to seasonal weather and the associated temperature fluctuations.
Job Type: Full-time
Join our growing team, we're looking for exceptional PEOPLE.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a maintenance tech with DRG, fill out the form below and let us know WHY you are interested, and WHY DRG would be a good match for you.