VA Home Loans: Homes for Heroes
This Veterans Day, we honor those who have served and thank them for their continued dedication to our country. A special thanks to our DRG veterans JJ, Brooks, and Tim.
In the United States, there are many valuable benefits available to veterans, including VA home loans. For over 75 years, this program has given millions of veterans and their families the opportunity to purchase their own homes.
As we consider the full impact of VA home loans, it’s important to understand these great options for veterans, active-duty personnel, and surviving spouses and to share them with those who may be able to benefit the most. For a variety of reasons, many qualified applicants don’t take advantage of this valuable program, so being knowledgeable about what’s available may be a game-changer for many families.
Facts About 2020 VA Home Loans
- 1,246,817home loans were guaranteed by the Veterans Administration.
- 350,094VA home loans were made without a down payment.
- 2,086 grants totaling more than $116 million were provided to help seriously disabled veterans purchase, modify or construct a home to meet their needs.
VA Home Loans Often Offer:
- No down payment options,as long as the sale price isn’t higher than the home’s appraised value
- Better terms and interest rates than loans from other lenders
- Lower closing costs, which may be paid by the seller
The best thing you can do to celebrate Veterans Day is to share this information with someone who can benefit from these loan options. If you or anyone you know is interested in more information about a VA home loan, please reach out to The Ellingson Team.
Thank you for your service.Posted by DRG *Mpls on